Show Summary Details
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 52, No. 2
- Mundell-Fleming Lecture: Contractionary Currency Crashes in Developing Countries
- From “Hindu Growth” to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition
- Comments on “From ‘Hindu Growth’ to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition”
- Reply to Comments by T. N. Srinivasan
- Financial Liberalization and Consumption Volatility in Developing Countries
- IMF Programs and Growth: Is Optimism Defensible?
- Special Section on Central Bank Financial Independence and Policy Credibility: Introduction
- Capitalizing Central Banks: A Net Worth Approach
- Is the Bank of Japan’s Financial Structure an Obstacle to Policy?
- Central Bank Financial Strength, Transparency, and Policy Credibility