You are looking at 1 - 2 of 2 items for :
- Type: Book x
- Type: Journal Issue x
- Finance x
- Economic and financial statistics x
- Banks and Banking x
- Cayman Islands x
- International Investment; Long-term Capital Movements x
- General Financial Markets: General (includes Measurement and Data) x
- Economics x
- Financial Economics x
- Books x
- Economic Theory; Demography x
- Refine By Language: English x
The Report evaluates statistical practices relating to the measurement of international capital flows. In particular, the principal sources of statistical descrepancies in the component categories of the capital account in the global balance of payments are addressed.
The Background Papers gathers together a number of studies that were prepared as research to the final report. Although not a part of the report itself, these papers provide detail on a number of issues grouped together here by general topic; data sources and methodology, direct investment, portfolio investment, international banking statistics, and other capital flows.