You are looking at 1 - 1 of 1 items for :
- Investment & securities x
- Society and Social Sciences x
- Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment x
- International Economics x
- Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology x
- Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth x
Although business men in developing countries may justifiably feel that they are breaking new ground in advancing its industrialization, as a group they follow a predictable pattern of activity.