IMF Survey : Volume 34, Issue 17
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.34, No.17 September 2005
- What’s on
- At a glance IMF financial data
- Annual Meetings 2005 preview Oil, global imbalances likely to take center stage
- Bangladesh’s economy is robust, but external shocks pose challenges
- Successful first year in EU for Poland, but growth impediments remain
- Regional focus: Mapping a strategy for recovery in the euro area
- Regional integration and WTO accession: What’s the right sequencing for the CIS?
- Research: What changes institutions?
- Are saving and investment trends fueling global imbalances?
- IMF lending: Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of August 31
- Global FinancialS tability Report
- Share of U.S. dollar reserve holdings remains steady