Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC): Enhancing Economic Outcomes in an Uncertain Global Economy.
- Published Date:
- October 2011
- Samya Beidas-Strom, Tobias Rasmussen, David Robinson
Departmental papers are usually focused on a specific economic topic, country, or region. They are prepared in a timely way to support the outreach needs of the IMF’s area and functional departments.
Your current subscription does not include this content. For more information, please download the IMF eLibrary brochure.
Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: Enhancing Economic Outcomes in an Uncertain Global Economy
- Chapter 1. Growth Strategies1
- Chapter 2. GDP and Welfare in the GCC1
- Chapter 3. Fiscal Policy Issues in GCC Countries1
- Chapter 4. Monetary Policy and the Transmission Mechanism in the GCC Countries1
- Chapter 5. Credit Default Swaps and Distress Dependence in the GCC1
- Chapter 6. Economic Policy Spillovers: Saudi Arabia in the Global Economy1
- Chapter 7. GCC Corporate Vulnerabilities1 Impact of the Global Financial Crisis and Post-Crisis Performance