World Economic Outlook, April 2006 : Globalization and Inflation
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
World Economic Outlook, April 2006
- Chapter I Economic Prospects and Policy Issues
- Chapter II Oil Prices and Global Imbalances
- Chapter III How Has Globalization Affected Inflation?
- Chapter IV. Awash With Cash: Why are Corporate Savings So High?
- Annex I Imf Executive Board Discussion of the Outlook, March 2006
- Statistical Appendix
- World Economic Outlook and Staff Studies for the World Economic Outlook, Selected Topics, 1995–2006