- International Monetary Fund
- Published Date:
- February 1996
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
Cooperation on Trial
VOLUME II: NARRATIVE AND ANALYSIS
Margaret Garritsen de Vries
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
WASHINGTON, D. C.
© 1985 International Monetary Fund
Library of Congress Cataloging in Publication Data
De Vries, Margaret Garritsen, 1922-
The International Monetary Fund, 1972-1978.
Contents: v. 1-2. Narrative and analysis — v. 3. Documents.
1. International Monetary Fund—History. I. Title. HG3881.5.I58D42 1985 332.1’52 85-2352
ISBN 0-939934-41-8 (v. 2)
ISBN 0-939934-43-4 (set)
The paper used in this publication meets the minimum requirements of American National Standard for Information Sciences—Permanence of Paper for Printed Library Materials, ANSI Z39.48-1984.
Volume II: Narrative and Analysis
1. H. Johannes Witteveen, Chairman of the Executive Board and Managing Director, September 1, 1973-June 16, 1978
2. Meeting of the Executive Board, December 13, 1976
3. Meeting of the Executive Board, January 17, 1979
4. J. de Larosière, Chairman of the Executive Board and Managing Director, June 17, 1978
5. President Jimmy Carter of the United States addressing Governors, Annual Meeting, Washington, September 26, 1977
6. Interim Committee of Board of Governors, Press Conferences
7. William B. Dale, Deputy Managing Director, March 1, 1974-May 31, 1984
8. Joint Session of the Governors of the Fund and Bank, Washington, September 26, 1977