I. Systemic Risk and Regulatory Reform in the United States, European Union, and Japan
- International Monetary Fund. Legal Dept.
- Published Date:
- February 2013
Show Summary Details
- Chapter 1: What Is the Right Response to the Too-Big-to-Fail Problem?
- Chapter 2: The Dodd-Frank Act and the Financial Crisis: A Retrospective Assessment of the Act’s Systemic Risk Regulation Provisions
- Chapter 3: Regulating Multinational Banks in Europe: An Assessment of the New Supervisory Framework
- Chapter 4: The Legal Response to the Financial Crisis Between 2008 and 2010: The Role and Initiatives of the European Central Bank
- Chapter 5: The Legal Framework for Central Banking in a Crisis: Japan’s Experiences
- Chapter 6: Some Thoughts on Macroprudential Supervision