The Macroeconomic Management of Foreign Aid : Opportunities and Pitfalls
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
The Macroeconomic Management of Foreign Aid
- 1 Foreign Aid and Macroeconomic Management: Overview and Synopsis of Key Lessons
- toggleSession I Aid, Growth, and Poverty Reduction: What Should Aid Be Trying to Achieve? How Good Is the Record?
- toggleSESSION II Aid Absorption: Recognizing and Avoiding Macroeconomic Hazards
- toggleSession III Dutch Disease: Where Do We Stand?
- toggleSession IV Aid, Volatility, and Stabilization Policy. Does Aid Smooth Absorption or Exacerbate Shocks?: Reliability and Countercyclicality
- toggleSession V Aid, Debt, and Fiscal Policy
- toggleSession VI The Roles of Aid, Governance, and the Political Economy