Part II Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies Under Integrated Capital Markets
- Andrea Schaechter, Piero Ugolini, and Mark Stone
- Published Date:
- March 2004
Show Summary Details
- 2 Monetary Policy in a Highly Dollarized Economy: The Case of Peru
- 3 Discussant paper The Peruvian Approach to Monetary Management in a Highly Dollarized Economy: When and Why Does It Make Sense?
- 4 Background paper Dollarization of Liabilities: Beyond the Usual Suspects
- 5 Regional Monetary Arrangements: Lessons from the Euro Area
- 6 Discussant paper How Can Monetary Policy Be Conducted in a Monetary Union?
- 7 Inflation Targeting Lite
- 8 Discussant paper Poland as an Example of Successful Transition From Inflation Targeting Lite to Full-Fledged Inflation Targeting
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here