A Decade of Transition : Achievements and Challenges
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
A Decade of Transition
- 1 A Decade of Transition
- 2 Opening Address
- 3 Disinflation in Transition—1993–97
- 4 Growth in Transition Countries, 1990–98: The Main Lessons
- 5 Inflation and Growth in Transition: Are the Asian Economies Different?
- 6 Lessons of the Russian Crisis for Transition Economies
- 7 Time to Rethink Privatization in Transition Economies?
- 8 Banking Sector Reform in Central and Eastern Europe
- 9 Challenges for the Next Decade of Transition
- 10 Institutions and the Underground Economy
- 11 Transition and the Changing Role of Government
- 12 Inequality During the Transition: Why Did It Increase?
- 13 Concluding Remarks