Part I: Elections, Ideology, and Political Fragmentation
- Vitor Gaspar, Sanjeev Gupta, and Carlos Mulas-Granados
- Published Date:
- April 2017
Show Summary Details
- Chapter 2. Governments and Promised Fiscal Consolidations: Do They Mean What They Say?
- Chapter 3. Fiscal Policy over the Election Cycle in Low-Income Countries
- Chapter 4. Economic and Political Determinants of Tax Policies in OECD Countries
- Chapter 5. Now or Later? The Political Economy of Public Investment in Democracies
- Chapter 6. Do Elections Affect the Wage Bill?
- Chapter 7. Energy Subsidies and Public Social Spending: Theory and Evidence
- Chapter 8. It’s Politics, Stupid! Political Constraints Determine Governments’ Reactions to the Great Recession
- Chapter 9. Fragmented Politics and Public Debt
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here