Can Abenomics Succeed? : Overcoming the Legacy of Japan's Lost Decades
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
Can Abenomics Succeed?
- Chapter 1. Abenomics: From the Lost Decade to the Three Arrows
- Chapter 2. Abenomics: Lessons Learned from Two Decades of Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policies
- Chapter 3. Can Abenomics Overcome the Headwinds from Population Aging?
- Chapter 4. Japan’s Fiscal Risks
- Chapter 5. Options for Fiscal Consolidation in an Aging Society
- Chapter 6. Japan’s Growth Challenge: Needs and Potential
- Chapter 7. Labor Market Reform: Vital to the Success of Abenomics
- Chapter 8. The Opportunities and Risks of Abenomics in the Financial Sector
- Chapter 9. Stimulating Private Investment and Innovation
- Chapter 10. Japan’s Role in the Global Economy and Spillover Effects of Abenomics