Part III: Is Latin America Vulnerable to Rising Capital Flow Volatility?
- Dora Iakova, Luis Cubeddu, Gustavo Adler, and Sebastian Sosa
- Published Date:
- December 2014
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
- Chapter 8. Riding Global Waves: The Impact of External Financial Shocks on Emerging Market Economies
- Chapter 9. Global Financial Shocks and Gross Capital Flows in Latin America
- Chapter 10. Spillovers to Latin America from the Normalization of U.S. Monetary Policy
- Chapter 11. Housing Markets in Latin America: Do We Need to Worry About a Bubble?