Part II: Managing the Commodity Price Cycle: Have Policies Improved?
- Dora Iakova, Luis Cubeddu, Gustavo Adler, and Sebastian Sosa
- Published Date:
- December 2014
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
- Chapter 4. Commodity Price Cycles: The Perils of Mismanaging the Boom
- Chapter 5. Terms-of-Trade Booms: Saving-Investment Patterns and a New Metric of Income Windfall
- Chapter 6. External Conditions and Debt Sustainability in Latin America
- Chapter 7. Has Fiscal Policy Become Less Procyclical in Latin America?