Latin America : New Challenges to Growth and Stability
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
- togglePart I: Latin America’s Growth Prospects
- togglePart II: Managing the Commodity Price Cycle: Have Policies Improved?
- Chapter 4. Commodity Price Cycles: The Perils of Mismanaging the Boom
- Chapter 5. Terms-of-Trade Booms: Saving-Investment Patterns and a New Metric of Income Windfall
- Chapter 6. External Conditions and Debt Sustainability in Latin America
- Chapter 7. Has Fiscal Policy Become Less Procyclical in Latin America?
- togglePart III: Is Latin America Vulnerable to Rising Capital Flow Volatility?
- Chapter 8. Riding Global Waves: The Impact of External Financial Shocks on Emerging Market Economies
- Chapter 9. Global Financial Shocks and Gross Capital Flows in Latin America
- Chapter 10. Spillovers to Latin America from the Normalization of U.S. Monetary Policy
- Chapter 11. Housing Markets in Latin America: Do We Need to Worry About a Bubble?