Oil Wealth in Central Africa : Policies for Inclusive Growth
- Published Date:
- 11August 2012
- Sharmini Coorey, Bernardin Akitoby
Despite its vast oil wealth, central Africa still struggles to sustain strong, inclusive economic growth or to generate sufficient employment opportunities, particularly for its fast-growing youth population. Drawing on new research, Oil Wealth in Central Africa lays out the macroeconomic and growth challenges facing the region; examines oil wealth management and its implications for poverty reduction; and includes four case studies that exemplify lessons learned.
Your current subscription does not include this content. For more information, please download the IMF eLibrary brochure.
Oil Wealth in Central Africa: Policies for Inclusive Growth
- Part I: Macroeconomic and Growth Challenges
- Part II: Management of Oil Wealth and Poverty Reduction
- Part III: Case Studies on Oil Wealth Management
- Appendix: Introduction to the CEMAC Institutions