PART II Rebalancing Growth in China: Relying Less on Exports and More on Consumption
- Vivek Arora, and Roberto Cardarelli
- Published Date:
- February 2011
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
- CHAPTER 4 Is China’s Export-Oriented Growth Sustainable?
- CHAPTER 5 Employment Effects of Growth Rebalancing in China
- CHAPTER 6 Determinants of China’s Private Consumption: An International Perspective
- CHAPTER 7 Does Government Spending on Health and Education Raise Consumption?
- CHAPTER 8 Access to Finance and Household Saving