International Money and Credit : The Policy Roles
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
International Money and Credit
- 1 Functioning of the Current International Financial System: Strengths, Weaknesses, and Criteria for Evaluation
- 2 International Liquidity and Monetary Control
- 3 International Balance of Payments Financing and Adjustment
- 4 The SDR and the IMF: Toward a World Central Bank?
- 5 Is There an Important Role for an International Reserve Asset Such as the SDR?
- 6 International Moneys and Monetary Arrangements in Private Markets
- 7 Use of the SDR to Supplement or Substitute for Other Means of Finance
- 8 What Are the Scope and Limits of Fruitful International Monetary Cooperation in the 1980s?
- 9 Summary of Findings
- 10 Special Drawing Rights and Plans for Reform of the International Monetary System: A Survey
- 11 The Evolving Role of the SDR in the International Monetary System
- 12 Possible Further Improvements in the Existing SDR
- 13 Evolution of the SDR Outside the Fund