International Finance and Financial Crises : Essays in Honor of Robert P. Flood Jr.
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
International Finance and Financial Crises
- Some Parallels Between Currency and Banking Crises
- Balance Sheets, the Transfer Problem, and Financial Crises
- Financial Crises: What Have We Learned From Theory and Experience?
- On the Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in Sticky-Price General Equilibrium Models
- An Information-Based Model of Foreign Direct Investment: The Gains from Trade Revisited
- An International Dynamic Asset Pricing Model
- Role of the Minimal State Variable Criterion in Rational Expectations Models
- Exact Utilities under Alternative Monetary Rules in a Simple Macro Model with Optimizing Agents