International Finance and Financial Crises : Essays in Honor of Robert P. Flood Jr.
Show Summary Details
International Finance and Financial Crises
- Some Parallels Between Currency and Banking Crises
- Balance Sheets, the Transfer Problem, and Financial Crises
- Financial Crises: What Have We Learned From Theory and Experience?
- On the Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in Sticky-Price General Equilibrium Models
- An Information-Based Model of Foreign Direct Investment: The Gains from Trade Revisited
- An International Dynamic Asset Pricing Model
- Role of the Minimal State Variable Criterion in Rational Expectations Models
- Exact Utilities under Alternative Monetary Rules in a Simple Macro Model with Optimizing Agents