France : Financial and Real Sector Issues
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
- CHAPTER ONE Why Is Unemployment in France So High?
- CHAPTER TWO Household Saving in France: Stochastic Income and Financial Deregulation
- CHAPTER THREE The Link Between Real Interest Rates and French Aggregate Private Investment
- CHAPTER FOUR ERM Money Supplies and the Transition to EMU
- CHAPTER FIVE The Taxation of Returns from Personal Savings in France
- CHAPTER SIX Some Considerations Relevant to Prefunded Pensions in France