Africa and the International Monetary Fund : Papers Presented at a Symposium Held in Nairobi, Kenya, May 13-15, 1985
- Published Date:
- March 1986
- -;- Gerald -;- Helleiner
Edited by G.K. Helleiner, this volume contains the proceedings of a symposium jointly sponsored by the Association of African Central Banks and the IMF that was held in Nairobi, Kenya, in May 1985.
Your current subscription does not include this content. For more information, please download the IMF eLibrary brochure.
Africa and the International Monetary Fund
- PART 1 Africa and the International Monetary Fund
- PART 2 Africa and the Bretton Woods Institutions
- The Economic Crisis in Africa
- African Economic Disequilibria and the International Monetary System
- Design, Implementation, and Adequacy of Fund Programs in Africa
- Fund Conditionality and the Socioeconomic Situation in Africa
- Alternative Approaches to Stabilization in Africa
- External Debt Management in the African Context
- The World Bank in Adjustment and Economic Growth in Africa
- PART 3 Adjustment in Africa: What Can Be Done?