Adjustment, Conditionality, and International Financing : Papers Presented at the Seminar on "The Role of the International Monetary Fund in the Adjustment Process" held in Vina del Mar, Chile, April 5-8, 1983
- Published Date:
- September 1984
- -;- Joaquín -;- Muns
This book, edited by Joaquín Muns, contains papers presented at a seminar in Viña del Mar, Chile, under the sponsorship of the Central Bank of Chile, the Federico Santa María University, and the IMF.
Your current subscription does not include this content. For more information, please download the IMF eLibrary brochure.
Adjustment, Conditionally, and International Financing
- Summary of Conference
- Recent Developments in the World Economy and in Non-Oil Developing Countries of the Western Hemisphere
- The Process of Balance of Payments Adjustment
- The IMF’s Conditionality Re-Examined
- The Role of Economy-Wide Prices in the Adjustment Process
- Fiscal Deficits and Balance of Payments Disequilibrium in IMF Adjustment Programs*
- The Role of International Reserves and Foreign Debt in the External Adjustment Process
- The Role of Commercial Banks in the Adjustment Process