Adjustment and Financing in the Developing World: The Role of the International Monetary Fund
- Published Date:
- September 1982
- -;- Tony -;- Killick
This book, edited by Tony Killick, consists of papers presented at a seminar sponsored jointly by the IMF and the Overseas Development Institute, held in London, England, to discuss the problems facing the developing world in a global environment of high inflation rates and large payments imbalances.
Your current subscription does not include this content. For more information, please download the IMF eLibrary brochure.
Adjustment and Financing in the Developing World
- An Overview
- Disequilibria, Financing, and Adjustment in Developing Countries
- Economic Management and International Monetary Fund Conditionality
- Alternative Approaches to Short-Term Economic Management in Developing Countries
- Roles of the Euromarket and the International Monetary Fund in Financing Developing Countries
- Some Issues and Questions Regarding Debt of Developing Countries
- The Position and Prospects of the International Monetary System in Historical Context
- Developing Country Interests in Proposals for International Monetary Reform