- International Monetary Fund
- Published Date:
- February 1997
The Economic Issues Series
1. Growth in East Asia: What We Can and What We Cannot Infer. Michael Sarel. 1996.
2. Does the Exchange Rate Regime Matter for Inflation and Growth? Atish R. Ghosh, Anne-Marie Gulde, Jonathan D. Ostry, Holger Wolf. 1996.
3. Confronting Budget Deficits. 1996.
4. Fiscal Reforms That Work. C. John McDermott and Robert F. Wescott. 1996.
5. Transformations to Open Market Operations: Developing Economies and Emerging Markets. Stephen H. Axilrod. 1996.
6. Why Worry About Corruption? Paolo Mauro. 1997.
Paolo Mauro is an economist in the European I Department of the International Monetary Fund. He graduated from Oxford University and received a Ph.D. from Harvard University.