IMF Staff papers : Volume 44 No. 1
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
Staff Papers Vol 44 No 1 (March 1997)
- Policy Complementarities: The Case for Fundamental Labor Market Reform
- Currency Unions, Economic Fluctuations, and Adjustment: Some New Empirical Evidence
- Does the Gap Model Work in Asia?
- Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth
- Why Is China Growing So Fast?
- Shorter Papers Macroeconomic Conditions and Pressures for Protection Under Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Laws: Empirical Evidence from the United States
- IMF Working Papers
- IMF Papers on Policy Analysis and Assessment