IMF Staff Papers, Volume 56, No. 4
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 56, No. 4, 2009
- The Costs of Sovereign Default
- On the Probabilistic Approach to Fiscal Sustainability: Structural Breaks and Non-Normality
- External Linkages and Contagion Risk in Irish Banks
- Foreign Aid with Voracious Politics
- What Explains the Rapid Growth in Transition Economies?
- The Optimal Level of Reserves for Low-Income Countries: Self-Insurance against External Shocks
- Are Africa’s Currency Unions Good for Trade?
- International Competitiveness of the Mediterranean Quartet: A Heterogeneous-Product Approach
- Dynamic Aspects of Productivity Spillovers, Terms of Trade and The “Home Market Effect”