IMF Staff Papers, Volume 56, No. 3
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 56, No. 3, 2009
- Trade Openness and Growth: Pursuing Empirical Glasnost
- Public Debt, Money Supply, and Inflation: A Cross-Country Study
- Net Capital Flows, Financial Integration, and International Reserve Holdings: The Recent Experience of Emerging Markets and Advanced Economies
- Special Section: Current Account Sustainability in Major Advanced Economies
- Expected Consumption Growth from Cross-Country Surveys: Implications for Assessing International Capital Markets
- Global Dispersion of Current Accounts: Is the Universe Expanding?
- How Long Can the Unsustainable U.S. Current Account Deficit Be Sustained?
- Asset Prices and Current Account Fluctuations in G-7 Economies
- Global Imbalances, Productivity Differentials, and Financial Integration