IMF Staff Papers, Volume 56, No. 2
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 56, No. 2, 2009
- The Dynamics of Provincial Growth in China: A Nonparametric Approach
- Central Bank Autonomy: Lessons from Global Trends
- Do Unit Value Export, Import, and Terms-of-Trade Indices Misrepresent Price Indices?
- Why Has the Grass Been Greener on One Side of Hispaniola? A Comparative Growth Analysis of the Dominican Republic and Haiti
- Special Section: Global Reach? Perspectives on U.S. International Spillovers Introduction
- Foreign Entanglements: Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries
- Yen Carry Trade and the Subprime Crisis
- Rhyme or Reason: What Explains the Easy Financing of the U.S. Current Account Deficit?