IMF Staff Papers, Volume 52, No. 3
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
A Debt Overhang Model for Low-Income Countries: Implications for Debt Relief
- Why Are Asset Markets Modeled Successfully, But not Their Dealers?
- Real Exchange Rates in Developing Countries: Are Balassa-Samuelson Effects Present?
- The Internal Job Market of the IMF's Economist Program
- Banking on Foreigners: The Behavior of International Bank Claims on Latin America, 1985–2000
- Assessing Early Warning Systems: How Have They Worked in Practice?
- Does SDDS Subscription Reduce Borrowing Costs for Emerging Market Economies?
- Domestic Debt Markets in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Volume 52 Index