IMF Staff Papers, Volume 52, No. 1
Show Summary Details
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 52, No. 1, 2005
- Did Output Recover from the Asian Crisis?
- How Much Do Trading Partners Matter for Economic Growth?
- Interdependent Expectations and the Spread of Currency Crises
- Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?
- Total Factor Productivity Revisited: A Dual Approach to Development Accounting
- VAT Design and Energy Trade: The Case of Russia and Ukraine
- Why Did Central Banks Intervene in ERM I? The Post-1993 Experience