IMF Staff Papers, Volume 52, No. 1
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 52, No. 1, 2005
- Did Output Recover from the Asian Crisis?
- How Much Do Trading Partners Matter for Economic Growth?
- Interdependent Expectations and the Spread of Currency Crises
- Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?
- Total Factor Productivity Revisited: A Dual Approach to Development Accounting
- VAT Design and Energy Trade: The Case of Russia and Ukraine
- Why Did Central Banks Intervene in ERM I? The Post-1993 Experience