IMF Staff Papers, Volume 48, No. 3
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 48, No. 3, 2001
- Northwest of Suez: The 1956 Crisis and the IMF
- Redistribution Through Public Employment: The Case of Italy
- How Does U.S. Monetary Policy Influence Sovereign Spreads in Emerging Markets?
- Modeling the IMF’s Statistical Discrepancy in the Global Current Account
- Reform and Growth in Latin America: All Pain, No Gain?
- Risk, Resources, and Education: Public Versus Private Financing of Higher Education
- Social Fractionalization, Political Instability, and the Size of Government
- Deposit-Refund on Labor: A Solution to Equilibrium Unemployment?
- Volume 48 Index