IMF Survey, Volume 31, Issue 14
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.31, No.14 July 2002
- Advisory panel appointed for Argentina; extension approved for SRF repayment
- The Gambia tackles poor governance
- Euro-area outlook is unsettled, but potential for renewed grow remains
- Dawson speech: The IMF in Asia: part of the problem or part of the solution?
- IMF Working Paper: Making the transition to inflation targeting
- Can countries always spend their way out of recessions?
- National statistical systems: Better governance can enhance data quality
- Available on the web
- Members’ use of IMF credit
- Recent publications
- Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF Arrangements as of June 30
- Selected IMF rates