IMF Survey, Volume 32, Issue 16
Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.16 September 2003
- Annual Meetings 2003: Top financial leaders to weigh global economy’s strengths and risks
- Interview with Agustín Carstens: Latin America needs “back to basics” approach
- Abbas Mirakhor and Mohsin Khan named joint winners of IDB prize
- IMF, World Bank to help developing countries adjust to more open trade
- Global Financial Stability Report: Resilience continues to characterize world’s financial system
- World Economic Outlook: Is public debt in emerging markets too high?
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: An optimist’s agenda for economic revival and poverty alleviation
- NBER Summer Institute: Is the United States becoming more egalitarian?
- Fiscal adjustment in IMF-supported programs: IEO finds no cookie-cutter approach, but some potential contractionary bias
- Selected IMF rates
- Available on the web
- Recent publications