IMF Survey, Volume 32, Issue 16
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.16 September 2003
- Annual Meetings 2003: Top financial leaders to weigh global economy’s strengths and risks
- Interview with Agustín Carstens: Latin America needs “back to basics” approach
- Abbas Mirakhor and Mohsin Khan named joint winners of IDB prize
- IMF, World Bank to help developing countries adjust to more open trade
- Global Financial Stability Report: Resilience continues to characterize world’s financial system
- World Economic Outlook: Is public debt in emerging markets too high?
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: An optimist’s agenda for economic revival and poverty alleviation
- NBER Summer Institute: Is the United States becoming more egalitarian?
- Fiscal adjustment in IMF-supported programs: IEO finds no cookie-cutter approach, but some potential contractionary bias
- Selected IMF rates
- Available on the web
- Recent publications