IMF Survey, Volume 31, Issue 19
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.31, No.19 October 2002
- Rich countries urged to lead by example on trade access
- IMF Economic Forum: Can stronger institutions and better training speed Africa’s development?
- Financial globalization poses new challenges for central banks
- Experts meet to hone guide to financial soundness indicators
- With open economy and sound policies, U.A.E. has turned oil “curse” into a blessing
- Is global inequality rising?
- Interview with Surjit Bhalla: Growth, poverty, inequality—getting the facts right
- Stand–By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of September 30
- Selected IMF rates
- Members’ use of IMF credit
- Available on the web
- Recent publications