IMF Survey, Volume 32, Issue 22
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.22 December 2003
- Interview with Raghuram Rajan: Top economist calls for rethink of IMF’s role
- A tale of two giants: India and China
- Fourth Annual IMF Research Conference: What drives capital flow cycles?
- IMF Economic Forum: Living with private capital flows
- Krueger backs Kenyan reform efforts
- Can economic growth go with environmental sustainability?
- World military spending on the upswing
- Recent publications
- Available on the web
- Selected IMF rates