IMF Survey : Volume 34, Issue 17
Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.34, No.17 September 2005
- What’s on
- At a glance IMF financial data
- Annual Meetings 2005 preview Oil, global imbalances likely to take center stage
- Bangladesh’s economy is robust, but external shocks pose challenges
- Successful first year in EU for Poland, but growth impediments remain
- Regional focus: Mapping a strategy for recovery in the euro area
- Regional integration and WTO accession: What’s the right sequencing for the CIS?
- Research: What changes institutions?
- Are saving and investment trends fueling global imbalances?
- IMF lending: Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of August 31
- Global FinancialS tability Report
- Share of U.S. dollar reserve holdings remains steady