IMF Survey, Volume 34, Issue 08
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.34, No.8 May 2005
- What’s On
- At a glance: IMF Financial Data
- In the news: Bernes named to head IMF’s Independent Evaluation Office
- Book notes: How flat is the world?
- Research: Why is South Africa’s capital inflows mix different?
- Technical assistance: Creating a beacon of stability in Bosnia
- Outreach: Timor-Leste and Cambodia: In search of growth and prosperity
- Forum: HIV/AIDS: Money, bottlenecks, and the future
- IMF lending: HIPC debt relief (status as of April 21, 2005)
- Forum: “If not now, when?”