IMF Survey, Volume 34, Issue 01
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.34, No.1 January 2005
- What’s On
- At a glance: IMF financial assistance
- In the news: IMF focuses on financing needs after devastating tsunami
- Mexico’s economic recovery broadens
- Country focus: Ireland: Challenges after the tiger years
- Book notes: The grass is always greener across the pond
- Policy: Helping countries develop: the role of fiscal policy
- Research: How are land inequality and development related?
- Forum: Have African regional trade pacts delivered on their promises?
- IMF lending: Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of December 31
- Outreach: GCC countries explore ways to boost growth