IMF Survey, Volume 33, Issue 01
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.1 January 2004
- Special Summit of the Americas: High levels of public debt may imperil economic recovery in Latin America
- Sugisaki lauds progress made on fortifying global financial system
- IMF Economic Forum: Financial sector checkups: how are they working?
- FSAPs and good regulatory governance
- Selected IMF rates
- IMF Working Paper: Examining crisis-driven and orderly exits from pegged regimes
- Recent publications
- Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF Arrangements as of November 30
- IMF Working Paper: Does greater transparency lead to better-informed markets?
- Available on the web
- IMF Economic Forum Russia: Quo Vadis?