IMF Survey, Volume 33, Issue 02
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.2 February 2004
- Interview with Lorenzo Perez, head of Iraq mission team: IMF may lend to Iraq by second half of 2004
- IMF approves first review of loan to Argentina
- Selected IMF rates
- Available on the web
- IMF Working Paper: On the contrary: WTO makes a difference
- IDB conference: Sen calls for expanded role for ethics in development
- Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of December 31
- IMF Working Paper: Are central banks responsible for financial market stability?
- Recent publications
- Singapore conference: Is Asia staging a comeback?