IMF Survey, Volume 33, Issue 03
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.3 February 2004
- Köhler calls for new European Union members to strengthen policies before adopting euro
- Book Forum: Do developing countries have a say at the IMF?
- Growth, dollar top Group of Seven agenda
- Staying abreast of what’s on at the IMF’s Board
- Interview with Barry Johnston: IMF’s offshore assessments probe for weak links in global financial system Staying abreast of what’s on at the IMF’s Board
- Why statistics matter:African seminars raise awareness
- Razin Economic Policy Lecture: Calm before the storm? Rogoff sees more crises in the offing
- Practitioners in Development: What lessons do the 1990s hold for development?
- Recent publications
- Selected IMF rates
- Available on the web