IMF Survey, Volume 32, Issue 04
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.4 March 2003
- Aninat views Latin America at turning point, not “tipping” point
- G-7 ready to respond if world economy weakens
- Razin lecture by Krugman: World on the verge of an economic breakdown?
- IMF Working Paper: The ages of economic transition
- Interview with R. Gaston Gelos and Shang-Jin Wei: Transparency may help in countering extreme volatility in emerging markets
- Lucerne conference: Country ownership, regional cooperation among keys to raising living standards in CIS-7 countries
- IMF Economic Forum: Do global links call for global economic policy?
- Recent publications
- Available on the web
- Selected IMF rates