IMF Survey, Volume 33, Issue 05
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.5 March 2004
- Köhler resigns post as IMF’s Managing Director to accept nomination for German presidency
- Is Belgium’s economic strategy up to the challenge?
- First steps taken to update national accounts manual
- Interview with Ricardo Hausmann: Does currency denomination of debt hold key to taming volatility?
- Parliamentarians urged to take more proactive stance on development
- Proceed with care in reforming global financial system, Aizenman urges
- Interview with Arvind Subramanian and Xavier Sala-i-Martin: Tackling the natural resource curse: An illustration from Nigeria
- Available on the web
- Selected IMF rates
- Recent publications