IMF Survey, Volume 32, Issue 05
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.5 March 2003
- Interview with John Odling-Smee: Russia’s rebound: will it last?
- Köhler sees enormous potential for global growth
- IMF Working Paper: How can Central American countries improve their tax systems?
- Choosing an exchange rate regime to deal with capital account shocks: pick your poison
- Churches and Bretton Woods institutions exchange views on development
- IMF Institute seminar: Measuring poverty: pitfalls, prescriptions, and policy implications
- Working Paper: Aging population threatens Austria’s welfare state
- Aninat to leave IMF leadership post
- Recent publications
- Selected IMF rates
- Available on the web