IMF Survey, Volume 32, Issue 08
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.8 May 2003
- Sustained and consistent reforms are critical to: restoring confidence in Latin America
- IMF Institute seminar: Politics of IMF lending:who borrows from the IMF and why?
- Comments sought on financial: soundness indicators guide
- ECOSOC dialogue with Bretton Woods institutions:Improved coordination sought: in Monterrey Consensus follow-up
- Do public policies play a role: in reducing poverty?
- IMF Working Paper: Deciphering the determinants of stock market volatility
- Forum showcases region’s sstock exchanges: Africa is “more than ready” for foreign portfolio investment
- Selected IMF rates
- Available on the web
- Recent publications