IMF Survey, Volume 32, Issue 23
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.20 November 2004
- De Rato advises Middle Eastern economies to diversify
- METAC to bolster region’s financial sector stability, modernize institutions
- IMF Trade Research Conference: Do trade agreements and trade openness help developing countries?
- IMF Book Forum: Why globalization works
- Reducing poverty tops agenda in talks between IMF and labor unions
- Tanzania’s legislators, civil society seek greater role in reforms and poverty reduction policymaking
- Europe’s productivity growth—not as bad as it seems
- What has Asia learned about surging capital flows?
- Interview with Manmohan Singh: Dealing in distress? Understanding the market for distressed debt
- Recent publications
- Available on the web
- Selected IMF rates