IMF Survey, Volume 33, Issue 16
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.16 August 2004
- IEO review of poverty reduction strategy approach: IMF watchdog says poverty programs falling short of potential
- Interview with Jacques Polak: “If the Bretton Woods conference were to be held now, it would not succeed”
- Policy choices to stabilize inflation: Is there space for political opportunism?
- Do we need a HIPC Initiative for domestic debt?
- Selected IMF rates
- Recent publications
- Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of July 31
- De Rato pledges to help Africa boost growth, cut poverty, and improve health and education
- Available on the web