IMF Survey, Volume 33, Issue 12
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.12 June 2004
- Asia trip: De Rato underscores Japan’s and China’s key economic roles
- Bretton Woods institutions in 21st century: How can the IMF uphold its role as guardian of the global financial system?
- Bank of Spain–IMF conference: Preparing the IMF for new challenges ahead
- De Rato congratulates Ahluwalia on new post
- IMF Book Forum: Are IMF-prescribed fiscal targets too tight?
- Gulf states tackle labor market strains
- Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago–IMF seminar: The Caribbean faces up to globalization
- G8 agree to continue providing debt relief under HIPC Initiative
- Recent publications
- Selected IMF rates
- Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of May 31
- Available on the web