IMF Survey, Volume 32, Issue 10
Show Summary DetailsYou are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.10 June 2003
- IMF Economic Forum: Is financial globalization harmful for developing countries?
- Revisiting the fiscal deficit-inflation puzzle
- Managing the reform process: Budgeting for results
- IMF Working Paper: How effective is global food aid?
- Explaining the IMF’s financial resources and liquidity position
- Poverty reduction takes longer when income inequality is greater
- International sovereign bonds: IMF promotes wider use of collective action clauses
- Selected IMF rates
- Available on the web
- Recent publications